From consulting to quick wins to implementation with Entourage's QuickCheck.
We identify pain points and quick wins.
We define the project goal and develop a project plan.
We accompany implementation and roll-out.
Tackle the challenge now.
Entourage Quick Check. The process.
- Query information and data
- Deep dive into the data
- Organisation of the kick-off
- Preparation of the Quick Check
- Analysis of the status quo
- Identification of pain points
- Identifying possible levers
- Understanding the existing processes
- Identification of quick wins
- Definition of the project objective
- Agreement on the scope of the project
- Identification of the most important stakeholders
- Draft project roadmap
- Development of a project plan
Report and Review Workshop
- Development of an implementation plan
- Identification of the required interfaces
- Implementation of pilot tests and evaluation
- Adaptation of the implementation
- Roll-out in several waves
- Analysis, evaluation and reporting
- Continuous improvement and regular validation
The Quick Check consists of a detailed status quo analysis and several interviews.
Quick wins are identified promptly and implemented quickly
The three-phase strategy in detail.
Analysis and Quick Wins
- Analyse the status quo and resources
- Understanding the needs and identifying the pain points
- Recognition of capability bottlenecks
- Conducting a stakeholder analysis and incorporating the requirements
- Creating a data analysis
- Identifying quick wins and imitating their implementation
- Design of process options, tools and prototypes for testing for potential impact
Piloting and evaluation
- Definition of the scope of the piloting and preparation of a piloting plan
- Start of pilot implementation, evaluation and validation
- Summary of the results in an assessment workshop
- Preparation of a workshop for official roll-out incl. evaluation of implementation
- Define the scope and create a roll-out plan
- Phased implementation based on roll-out plan
- Evaluation and updates
- Continuous improvement
Planning and development
- Refine project definition and goal
- Development of a project plan and inclusion of a project road map with milestones, work packages and timelines
- Building modern data platforms and creating process designs with an agile approach
- Preparation of an implementation workshop
- Definition of the scope of the implementation and development of an implementation plan
- Implementation with continuous risk monitoring and necessary adjustments
- Analysis based on defined KPIs and optimisation before initial roll-out
Become part of the team.
The Entourage is looking for life science professionals.